techno-serial techno-zone
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
techno-serial techno-zone

عروض وسيريالات وبرنامج وبرنامج حماية وانترنت وكراك وباتش ومفاتيح تفعيل وبرنامج عامة وبرنامج اندرويد وللايفون والايباد والماك وعروض كتب الكترونية -GIVEAWAY --SOFTWARE

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  
welcome -مرحبا زوارنا -نقدم لكم الجديد يوميا -نمنحكم متعة التصفح -شكرا لمشاركة الاعضاء ولكم

Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
hythemhashim
Admin
hythemhashim

المساهمات : 3232
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/01/2015

Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية    Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية  Emptyالإثنين يناير 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Edit. 
1.Nou: Dropbox Mobile
2.Nou:  Zeta Uploader
Send free files up to 500 MB with direct storage in Dropbox.
Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية  Zeta
Dropbox is a free program that allows you to share, back up and synchronize your files through a secure online service. The program creates a special folder (My Dropbox) and all files that are placed in the folder are automatically synchronized with your online Dropbox account.
Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية  Dropbox
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://techno-serial.techno-zone.net
hythemhashim
Admin
hythemhashim

المساهمات : 3232
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/01/2015

Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية    Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية  Emptyالإثنين يناير 12, 2015 3:13 pm

If you install Dropbox on multiple computers (eg Home, Office, Netbook etc) files can be automatically synchronized on all computers. Once you have installed the software, simply drag the files into the folder Dropbox , and the rest is done automatically.
Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية  Dropbox1
You can set password to access files via the website Dropbox from anywhere in the world. 
You can download and view files, and create special folders or photo galleries to share selected content with other people. Dropbox uses AES 256-bit SSL encryption and transfers to make sure that your data is protected and safe. It offers also version control, allowing you to undo changes or restore deleted files.A program (service) excellent, with which I have made ​​several gifts and that I recommend to all though there are other similar programs . So show page on the Dropbox website, similar to the one created on PC

[b][b]Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية  Dropbox[/b][/b]
What do you want to share with others chickens in the Public folder and you will get after loading a link. 
Clicking on the file and menu derapta search [b][b]Dropbox / Copy Publik Link[/b][/b] 

Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية  Link

The service is free to the user with up to 2 GB of online storage upgrade plans are available at affordable prices for those who need more. You can get more free space, up to the limit of 16 GB, if you invite other users the link to register your referrals (recommendation). For example I received registration yet 250 MB ( 500 MB receives now ) because I did recording of such a link. [b][b]If you want to make your account Dropbox can do it on this link:[/b][/b][b][b]https://db.tt/YTTtAumk [/b][/b][b][b]Both will receive c [/b][/b][b][b][b]i[/b][/b][/b][b][b] get 500 MB extra, but only after you install the program on your computer !!![/b][/b] your referral link you find the Settings menu website / Account / Click "Invite a friend"

[b]

[/b]
Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية  Dropbox

Edit: Here's proof that registration through referral works "Hi Nelu, Radu B .... after getting your invite Dropbox installed. To thank you, We've Awarded 250 MB of bonus space you. You now have 2.51 GB on Dropbox!  Website [url=https://d1ilhw0800yew8.cloudfront.net/client/Dropbox 3.0.5.exe]Download[/url]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://techno-serial.techno-zone.net

Dropbox 3.0.5 مساحة سحابية مجانية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Microsoft OneDrive: 100 GB cloud storage for 1 year for Dropbox users
» Younited by F-Secure 200GB Cloud Storage عرض مساحة تخزينية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
techno-serial techno-zone :: برنامج عامة :: المنتدى العام :: البرنامج المجانية free softwares-
انتقل الى: